Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How I celebrate my birthday:

I am celebrating today by donating to Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree.  I think I'll donate to Tory today.  She looks very much like I did at that age (yes, boy haircut and all...)  She is facing imminent transfer to the institution.  Or maybe Suzanne, who also reminds me of myself as a little girl.  Suzanne has already been transferred to an institution.  That is NOT good!  How might my life had been different if I grew up in an orphanage in Eastern Europe, or worse an Eastern European institution, rather than in a loving home?  I shudder to think.

I hope and pray that both of these girls, and all of the other little ones on Reece's Rainbow's Angel Tree will get to have a day like our family had this past Friday when Super-T's adoption was finalized, legally making him a member of our family for life.  He is an orphan no more!
 
Thank you!

P.S. To see pictures of Super-T's finalization and hear how else I am celebrating my birthday, go to my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment